Rochester Dads group, a part of the Great Start Parent Coalition, meetings include:
• Parent networking and relationship building
• Increased parent knowledge - learn new skills and strategies
• Building social connections - meet parents and community members
• Learning about resources available to Oakland County parents and children
• Building parent leadership skills!
Meetings are open to anyone in Oakland County (moms and other caregivers, too) with children between the ages of birth and 12 years.
Every meeting includes a free lite dinner and free, high-quality child care for children 6 weeks to 12 years of age.